frequently asked questions
When do I schedule my photo session?
- It is best to schedule 1 - 2 months in advance (especially in the summer and fall). However, I do keep dates open for last minute sessions, so it never hurts to inquire!
Do you travel outside the Truro area?
- I sure do! I love going for a drive and seeing new places (it's also a way to get great unique images). Please inquire about travel fees to the location you are considering.
What if it rains?
- I monitor the weather pretty closely. If there is a good chance of rain on your session date, I will be in contact with a day or two before to make alternate arrangements. Weather in Nova Scotia can change quickly, so there are (very rare) times that a session is rescheduled at the last minute.
I have no idea what to wear... can I pick more than one outfit?
- Of course! As long as we are at a location that has an area to change, you can bring up to 2 extra outfits along. This adds great variety to your photos.
When do we make payment? What methods do you accept?
- The $50 session retainer is due at the time of booking to secure your session date and may be paid by credit card or Interac email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org This will be applied to your session package. The remainder of your session fee is due the day before your photo session. If you prefer to pay by cash or credit card in person, you may do so at the beginning of your photo session. If this is your preferred method of payment, please let me know before hand. All travel fees must be paid the day before your session date.
When/how do we receive the photographs?
- Every session includes a password protected online gallery and photo print release. Online galleries are delivered via an e-mail link within 2-3 weeks of the photo session.
Can I print photos myself?
- Absolutely! Digital images are high resolution and may be printed as large (or small), with as many copies as you would like.
Do you photograph events (birthdays, anniversary parties, family reunions, etc)?
- Most definitely! Sit back and enjoy your party - leave the photography up to me! Please contact me in advance for rate and session information.
Have another question? Please, feel free to contact me!