Hi, I'm Sarah, the photographer behind Sarah May Photography. I am a lifestyle portrait photographer serving Truro, Nova Scotia and surrounding areas. I specialize in family and wedding photography because I love to capture love, connections and emotion. My sessions involve gentle posing along with a documentary approach to capture the natural story unfolding in front of me.
I like to get to know my clients, so how about I share a little about myself, shall I?
- I'm married to my high school prom date. We've been together for 16 years and married for 9
- We have a six year old chatty, happy and energetic son. He's the light of our lives. We also have a 9 year old kitty and a 5 month old puppy (let's just say we have a lot of fun!)
- Photography has always been a passion of mine. Ever since I was little I can remember taking photos
- I always have background noise. Although I do enjoy peace and quiet, I'm most relaxed when I'm singing along to music. I should mention that I'm usually singing in my head. No one wants to hear that out loud, ha!
- I love to laugh. I think it's a family trait. I come from two families with amazing senses of humour. I've also married into a family much the same.
- I can easily get lost in a book. I lose all sense of time and my surroundings. I'm fascinated by how words can take you away to a whole other world
If you're planning a photo session or your wedding day, I would be honoured to share in the experience with you.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.